C103 CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
C103 – MONCTON’S ROCK STATION (‘THE STATION’)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ALL CONTESTS ARE OPEN TO ALL RESIDENTS OF ATLANTIC CANADA FOR THE CONTEST EXCEPT FOR FULL AND PART TIME EMPLOYEES OF NEWCAP RADIO OR SPONSORS AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILIES (SPOUSE, PARENTS, AUNTS, UNCLES, BROTHERS, SISTERS, GRANDPARENTS, CHILDREN, STEPCHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, CO-HABITATING SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, SIGNIFICANT OTHERS, AND ANY OTHERS DOMICILED OR OTHERWISE); EMPLOYEES OF ANY FIRM ENGAGED IN PRODUCTION, PROMOTION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS CONTEST AND EMPLOYEES OF OTHER RADIO OR TELEVISION STATIONS OR OTHER MEDIA ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
2. ENTRANTS MUST BE AT LEAST NINETEEN (19) YEARS OF AGE AS OF THE DAY THEY ENTER THE CONTEST UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
3. THE STATION, AT THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT AND RETAIN POSSESSION OF ANY PRIZE THAT A PARTICIPANT MAY HAVE WON. IN CASE OF DISPUTE, THE DECISION OF THE STATION SHALL BE FINAL.
4. THERE IS A 30 DAY RULE IN PLACE FOR ALL CONTEST WINNERS. YOU MUST WAIT 30 DAYS AFTER THE WINNING DATE TO PLAY AGAIN.
5. ALL MAJOR CONTESTS WILL BE LIMITED TO ONE QUALIFIER PER HOUSEHOLD.
6. COMPLETE RULES MAY BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICES OF C103, 27 ARSENAULT COURT, MONCTON, NEW BRUNSWICK, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, BETWEEN 9AM-5PM, EXCEPT HOLIDAYS. OR ONLINE AT C103.COM OR BY MAILING A SELF-ADDRESSES STAMPED ENVELOPE TO RULES, 27 ARSENAULT COURT, MONCTON, NB E1E 4J8.
7. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE AND/OR WIN IN ANY WAY
8. ENTRY CONSTITUTES PERMISSION FOR THE CONTEST SPONSORS TO PUBLICIZE AND/OR BROADCAST A WINNER’S NAME, PHOTO, VOICE, LIKENESS AND/OR OTHER RELATED INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE BEEN A WINNER IN THE CONTEST FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSES WITHOUT FURTHER COMPENSATION EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL INCOMING CALLS TO C103 FOR THE CONTEST WILL BE RECORDED, FOR BROADCAST ON AIR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DESCRIBED.
9. ALL PRIZE WINNERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION TO PROVE IDENTITY/ELIGIBILITY AND SIGN A RELEASE FOR THE CONTEST SPONSORS AND ALL PARTICIPATING SPONSORS’ EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, CONTRACTORS AND ASSIGNEES FROM ALL AND ANY MANNER OF ACTION, CAUSE(S) OF ACTION, SUITS, DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
10. WINNER MUST COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES OUTLINED BY THE RULES
11. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
12. C103 IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY AND RESPECTING THE INTEGRITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE DO NOT SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU WITH A THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR PERMISSION. C103 IS COMMITTED TO HONORING THE PRIVACY ACT LEGISLATION IN ALL ASPECTS OF OUR BUSINESS.
13. C103 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE CONTEST RULES AT ANY TIME DURING THE CONTEST.
- ALL PRIZES MUST BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED, ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND ARE NOT CONVERTIBLE TO CASH. C103 RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY PRIZE OR PORTION OF THE PRIZE WITH A PRIZE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUE. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS-IS AND NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ARE IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, BEYOND THE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
- BACK STAGE MEET AND GREET WINNERS. THE PRIZE IS NON-TRANFERABLE AND ONLY THE NAME OF THE WINNER AND GUEST WILL BE SUBMITTED AND ALLOWED FOR THE BACK STAGE MEET AND GREET. ANY ATTEMPT TO SELL THE BACK STAGE MEET AND GREET WILL VOID THE MEET AND GREET.
- C103 TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILURE OF TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT OR NETWORKS IN THE ENTRANT’S ATTEMPT TO REACH C103.
- LISTEN STARTING MONDAY JANUARY 15TH FOR THE ROCK THE BEACH CUE TO CALL. WHEN YOU HEAR IT (4 TIMES DAILY) BE CALLER NUMBER 10 TO QUALIFY FOR THE GRAND PRIZE DRAW.
- GRAND PRIZE TO BE AWARDED ON FRIDAY JANUARY 26TH DURING THE MORNING SHOW WITH CRAWDADDY AND TAITER THRU A RANDOM DRAW OF THE NAMES OF ALL THE QUALIFIERS.
- THE GRAND PRIZE IS A VACATION FOR 2 TO THE IFA VILLA BAVERO RESORT AND SPA IN PUNTA CANA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. (SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW)
Terms & Conditions
Your Sunwing.ca prize includes:
- Roundtrip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) from Moncton to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic onboard Sunwing Airlines
- 7 (seven) nights standard accommodation at IFA Villas Bavaro Resort and Spa in a room based on double occupancy
- All Inclusive meal plan while at IFA Villas Bavaro Resort and Spa
- Land transfers between the airport and hotel in destination
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
Not included in your Sunwing Vacations prize:
- Ground transportation not specifically mentioned above (including transportation to and from you and your guest(s)’ homes)
- Airport improvement fees
- Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancelation insurance)
- Connecting flights (including to the departure gateway city)
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
- Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
- Travel related fees/surcharges
- Excess baggage fees
- Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
- Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
- Items of personal nature
- Additional meals
- Room upgrade
- Tips & gratuities
- In-room movies
Limitation and Rules & Regulations
- You accept the prize “as is” otherwise it will be forfeited
- Travel is valid until October 31, 2018 (the “Travel Period”)
- Travel is subject to availability and must be requested a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the requested departure date
- Blackout periods apply, including without limitation: Feb 19-23, Mar 12-16, Mar 30-Apr 2 and Aug 01-31, subject to availability
- If you are unable to travel during the Travel Period, you will be required to forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sunwing’s sole discretion
- Once reservation is made, they cannot be changed
- All reservations are subject to the terms and conditions set out in Sunwing’s brochure or located on Sunwing’s website located at www.sunwing.ca
- You and your travel guest(s) must be in possession of a valid passport and other necessary travel documents upon selection, which documents must be valid prior to, and for the duration of the trip. Failure to obtain necessary travel documentation will result in forfeiture of the prize
- Any lost or stolen, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced
- All airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppage, and schedule or route changes
- Sunwing reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at the sole discretion of Sunwing
- If the prize, or any portion thereof, is unused, it cannot be carried forward and will be forfeit
- Elements of the prize (including, without limitation, airfare and lodging) may not be used towards frequent flyer miles or other loyalty programs
- You and your guest must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to, all local laws while in destination
- The prize, and any portion thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash surrender value and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions, except as may be decided by Sunwing in its sole discretion
- Sunwing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify the prize or any portion thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value for any reason