City of Moncton and Friends of the Magnetic Hill Zoo present
This exciting event will feature hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout the Zoo’s 40 acre park. Bring the whole family and come check out the beautiful displays and wild shows!
- View hundreds of thousands of holiday lights throughout the Zoo*
- Visit the zoo animals in the Ecodome, the Container, and the Imaginarium
- Warm up at an outdoor bonfire (weather permitting)
- Enjoy snacks and hot chocolate (additional cost)
- On the weekends and from December 26-30, the Zoo will also be open starting at 2 pm so the visitors can view the outdoor winter hardy animals. Please note that the Zoo does not guarantee if any of the winter hardy animals will choose to be outdoors. Also, the lights only turn on at approximately 5 pm.